From: Ramesh D Ramesh on
Hi,

I am taking Exchange 2007 Storage Group backup using CA BEB agent which is a
VSS requestor. From Application Event Log on E2K7 server, i understood that
the snapshot is created but Log File Integrity Check is failed. Event ID is
489 and source is ESE. Exact event description is:

"caagstart (2988) Instance 1: Log File Integrity Check
(\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\Program
Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Mailbox\First Storage Group\E00): An attempt
to open the file "\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\Program
Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Mailbox\First Storage Group\E0000011A45.log"
for read only access failed with system error 5 (0x00000005): "Access is
denied. ". The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8). "

I have already verified permission as per
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823022.

Any ideas ?