From: WadeBart on
I've got two domains. L1id.local and Identix.com. L1id has an exchange 2003
Org and Identix.com has an exchange 2000 Org. I'm publishing Free/Busy from
Identix.com to L1id.local using the Inter-Org Replication tool, however, I'm
not seeing any free busy info for users in Identix.com.

When creating a meeting request I put the username(a)identix.com and nothing
appears for Free/Busy info.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
It appears that Interorg isn't working properly. My experience is that it
can be pretty quiet about problems, so I would recheck my settings and
installation. My experience with that tool is that, while it does work, it
can be very tempramental and picky.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

From: Susan on
are you running the InterOrg tool on the servers that home the free/busy
folders for the site/org? how often are you replicating?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

From: WadeBart on
I believe I am. How would I check that?

I'm replicating every 5 minutes.

From: Susan on
you need to see which server in each org the free/busy folder is actually
on, and ensure you're running the InterOrg tool on those...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]