From: Ariederer26 on
I have a custumers SBS 2003 box with the same problem. There is no entry for
default SMTP virtual server, nor is there one with another name. No matter
how I try to add one, it does not show up. I need to be able to change the
default SMTP port.
What do I have to do to get this to show up again?
Thanks,
Tony Riederer
Professional PC's