From: Paul on
I have developed an interface between Access 2007 and a CE portable device
using sockets. This interface works well except that I occasionally get the
above error when I start up my Access interface code on a PC. To resolve this
issue, I open up Access in the development environment, open the socket
interface, change a line code (any code), restore it, compile the
application, then it works??? I would love to know what's going on there? The
real issue is that I transferred my application to W7 and it still worked
until I decided to change interface code in my 'socket form', now the error
code will not go away? I have been scouring the internet for a couple of
days, nothing helps, insight into this issue would be great.
Thanks,
Paul