From: Bravochief on
Several of my PowerPoint presentations use video clips. Rather than imbed
them in the file, I keep them in a folder and use links to run them. When I
click "Play," I get the "Some files contain viruses..." for some of them and
some I don't. I'd rather not disable the warning when it is appropriate, but
don't want it popping up when accessing files in my own pc. I added the
"video folder" to trusted locations, but I still get the warnings. Very
annoying and looks like amateur night when making presentations. Are there
any solutions to this short of disabling this warning feature? I didn't have
this until I updated from Vista to Windows 7.
From: TAJ Simmons on
Bravochief

you could try these workarounds.... no guarantee it will work in win7 though.

Some files can contain viruses ..." message when clicking a hyperlink
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00406.htm

If it does - could you report back what worked for you?

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...