From: danilopsico on
Hi, I am experiencing this error as well, when I am using the FPGA blocks at the RT level.  I have already copied everything on a new VI, but the error persists. As someone mentioned before, it�s quite impossible to work with this bug. I have Labview 8.5.1.Moreover, I am wondering if National would make available the address and API so I could access the FPGA functions (read, write variables and read/start a DMA FIFO) through a C code done for VxWorks.  That for sure would make things easier.thanks