From: Kedia Basibang on
Please can anyone tell me where I can easily learn oracle? I am new
and I need some introductory lessons. Thanks.
From: gazzag on
On 21 June, 18:45, Kedia Basibang <gke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Please can anyone tell me where I can easily learn oracle? I am new
> and I need some introductory lessons. Thanks.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e10897/toc.htm

HTH
-g
From: Mark D Powell on
On Jun 22, 6:15 am, gazzag <gar...(a)jamms.org> wrote:
> On 21 June, 18:45, Kedia Basibang <gke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Please can anyone tell me where I can easily learn oracle? I am new
> > and I need some introductory lessons. Thanks.
>
> http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e10897/toc.htm
>
> HTH
> -g

Yes, the manual are free and provide a solid foundation.

If you are a developer I suggest you start with the Application
Developers Guide - Fundamentals followed by the Pl//SQL manaul and if
a DBA then start with the Concepts Guide followed by the DBA
Administration Guide.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --