From: mahajan.vibhor on
Hi,

I am using Win2000 with SP4. I am registering an OCX through
regsvr32.exe.
It is showing an error.

LoadLibrary Failed - Invalid Access to Memory Location.

This is error is coming when I am building my project after this popup
OCX is registered.

Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
To debug this, under VS, set a breakpoint in your DLL at the entry point where
registration is done, and at DllMain, then set the application you are running to be
regsvr32 and the command line to be the arguments you provide to regsvr32 (it has been
long enough that I have forgotten them). Then debug as usual.

In my case, it was a bug in the library I was using to support my project.
joe

On 21 Sep 2005 02:43:18 -0700, mahajan.vibhor(a)gmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am using Win2000 with SP4. I am registering an OCX through
>regsvr32.exe.
>It is showing an error.
>
>LoadLibrary Failed - Invalid Access to Memory Location.
>
>This is error is coming when I am building my project after this popup
>OCX is registered.
>
>Regards,
>Vibhor Mahajan
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]