From: Tom Tom on
Hello

I am new here and i want to say Hi to Everybody!

And I have a questions. I want to write Linux firewall iptables rules.
I want to block internet access to all users and allow by MAC
addresses. Oh and when someone isn’t on access list to redirect him to
web page with information.

I start writing rules:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

iptables -F
iptables -X
iptables -t nat -X
iptables -t nat -F
iptables -P INPUT ACCEPT
iptables -P FORWARD DROP

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.2.0/24 -j MASQUERADE

iptables -A FORWARD -m mac --mac-source 00:1F:D0:0D:4A:5A -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -j ACCEPT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED

but I don’t know how to redirect blocked users to web page
information.

All the best
TomTom