From: Faraz Ahmed Qureshi on
I want to have a sort of autocompletion be available so as to help in
completing a field, if recording any entry similar to already existing one,
only at a few clicks, instead of inserting a Full Name everytime.
--
Thanx & Best Regards,

Faraz!
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Why not use a combo box?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

"Faraz Ahmed Qureshi" <FarazAhmedQureshi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C4B23A4C-739D-48AD-98BC-7EED00FC0CF9(a)microsoft.com...

From: golfinray on
You can with a combo box or look at www.allenbrowne.com for some insight.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: warren knowles on

From: Faraz Ahmed Qureshi on
Thanx DJ

The only reason is that How can I have a combo made up of the field itself?
In other words it seems quite wierd to have a field like Full_Name being
presented in a combo manner showing not even a single entry at the first
records. Having a code to record new entry be added to the combo box
everytime. However, in case of a case being repeated, presenting only the
unique names only once?

--
Thanx & Best Regards,

Faraz!

"Douglas J. Steele" wrote:

> Why not use a combo box?
>
> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele
> (no e-mails, please!)
>
> "Faraz Ahmed Qureshi" <FarazAhmedQureshi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:C4B23A4C-739D-48AD-98BC-7EED00FC0CF9(a)microsoft.com...
> >I want to have a sort of autocompletion be available so as to help in
> > completing a field, if recording any entry similar to already existing
> > one,
> > only at a few clicks, instead of inserting a Full Name everytime.
> > --
> > Thanx & Best Regards,
> >
> > Faraz!
>

> .