From: Now that is one happy monkey. on
On Apr 6, 11:08 pm, "Christopher Adams" <mhacdebhan...(a)yahoo.invalid>
wrote:
> Butch Malahide wrote:
>
> > 2. While generatingfunctionology
>
> What are you, German?
>
> --
> Christopher Adams
> Sydney, Australia
>
> Beadie Russell: Why me?
> Jimmy McNulty: I don't know. I guess you don't live right.
>
> - The Wire

Results 1 - 10 for > 2. While generatingfunctionology What are you,
German?. (0.19 seconds)

While this theorem is certainly about category theory, ....

When you ask how incidence relations between these elements can .....

I love Concrete Mathematics and Generatingfunctionology! ....

It was actually a German chap called William Schapp who first gave
this age-old idea a philosophical twist… ...
g./the_two_cultures_of_mathematic.

Generatingfunctionology

1& 2 ACoPS. Some Russian Problem Books IMO Compendium ....
|___ Questions of the 2003 IMO, | |, | |___ IMO Shortlist, | |___
Download, | |___ German TST ...

Write a '1' beside the first choice, a '2' beside the second ...

Choose 2 (minor candidates) while not spoiling the preferred 1 (major)
choice. ...

"Analytic and asymptotic methods", generatingfunctionology, ...

Always Good Turing: Asymptotically Optimal Probability Estimation:

While deciphering the Enigma code, Good and Turing derived an
unintuitive, yet effective method, ...

You find three giraffes, one zebra, and two elephants. ...

[The German cipher book contained all possible secret keys, ..... SEE
BELOW FOR EXPLANATION]

While deciphering the Enigma Code during World. War II, I.J. Good and
A.M. Turing considered the ... raffes, 1 zebra, and 2 elephants. How
would you es- ...

was in possession of the German cipher book which ......

Generatingfunctionology...

While deciphering the Enigma code, Good and Turing derived an
unintuitive, yet ... Y

ou find three giraffes, one zebra, and two elephants. ... gruppenbuch,
the German cipher book ......

Generating Functionology ...

Anarchaia: A tumblelog by Christian Neukirchen Fibonacci Numbers
Spelled Out, an exercise in generatingfunctionology....

Hammertime!, a Firefox plugin: “Simply install and marvel as you hear
MC .....

a unique statistical attack would work against German Navy
Enigma ....

While continuous query systems can transform a passive web into an ...

An Experimental Science [OK]

for n = 1, 2, 3,..., 10, say, but you haven't been able to find any
simple formula for the general an- ... (rot'-eh), which is the German
word for “guess.” ...

extraordinarily close to 0, while using only “small” ......

generatingfunctionology can also be ...

AnExperimentalScience.p

German companies are governed by a two-tier board structure. ....

nodes numbered 1 and 2 in 1 are adjacent, while those numbered 3
and ....

short chain of acquaintance can reach such a long way (you to teacher
to kid to ......

Generating functionology ...
From: Sir Frederick on
It doesn't really matter, as the whole situation
is a form of Sci-Fi story, with an attribute called
'reality'. Think of that! You a character in a story,
or 'hyper-story. And probably trivial, at that.
From: Link on
On Apr 8, 2:03 pm, mstem...(a)walkabout.empros.com (Michael Stemper)
wrote:
> In article <slrnhrsffa.csq....(a)gatekeeper.vic.com>, d...(a)gatekeeper.vic.com (David DeLaney) writes:
> >Transfer Principle <lwal...(a)lausd.net> wrote:
> >>I like the name "discrete mathematicians" -- it certainly
> >>sounds much better than "cranks." Some "cranks" who might be
> >>described as "discrete mathematicians" include HdB and RE,
> >>both of whom have criticized Infinity. Those posters who
> >>believe in a smallest real number, such as AP and MR, may be
> >>included with the "discrete mathematicians" as well.
>
> >Not wanting to open any cans of ever-shrinking worms here or anything .... but
> >... what would the name of that smallest real number be?
>
> "Mu"
>
> --
> Michael F. Stemper
> #include <Standard_Disclaimer>
> Twenty-four hours in a day; twenty-four beers in a case. Coincidence?

\ "Mu" \
o\satov \
ht\markov\t[p]
j\a v\[a]