From: Now that is one happy monkey. on
The P versus NP question of computer science, and explain the
consequences of its possible resolution, P = ...... universe)
following the laws of nature to produce the output (next state of ...

It is simple for an open and keen mind.
From: Shrikeback on
On Apr 6, 10:53 pm, "Now that is one happy monkey."
<marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> The P versus NP question of computer science, and explain the
> consequences of its possible resolution, P = ...... universe)
> following the laws of nature to produce the output (next state of ...
>
> It is simple for an open and keen mind.

Then the universe would be computable with
polynomial time complexity. I really doubt
that. In fact, I don't even think it's within
the realm of non-polynomial time complexity.
My intuition tells me it's in the realm of
the non-computable.
From: Shrikeback on
On Apr 6, 11:06 pm, Shrikeback <shrikeb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 6, 10:53 pm, "Now that is one happy monkey."
>
> <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > The P versus NP question of computer science, and explain the
> > consequences of its possible resolution, P = ...... universe)
> > following the laws of nature to produce the output (next state of ...
>
> > It is simple for an open and keen mind.
>
> Then the universe would be computable with
> polynomial time complexity.  I really doubt
> that.  In fact, I don't even think it's within
> the realm of non-polynomial time complexity.
> My intuition tells me it's in the realm of
> the non-computable.

I guess that wasn't open-minded of me.
Assuming the unverse = P, all problems
within P would be contained in the unverse.
If the unverse were in P, then it's future
state could be calculated by a Turing
Machine with polynomial time complexity.

But that's just a matter of definitions.

P is a set of problems, after all, but
P itself is not a problem, so if P =
universe, that would preclude universe
being an element of P, so my first
post was a bit off base.
From: Now that is one happy monkey. on
On Apr 6, 11:06 pm, Shrikeback <shrikeb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 6, 10:53 pm, "Now that is one happy monkey."
>
> <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > The P versus NP question of computer science, and explain the
> > consequences of its possible resolution, P = ...... universe)
> > following the laws of nature to produce the output (next state of ...
>
> > It is simple for an open and keen mind.
>
> Then the universe would be computable with
> polynomial time complexity.  I really doubt
> that.  In fact, I don't even think it's within
> the realm of non-polynomial time complexity.
> My intuition tells me it's in the realm of
> the non-computable.

Hi Shrikeback, I am a machine!

Results 1 - 5 for the universe would be computable withpolynomial
time complexity. I really doubtthat. In fact, I don't even think it's
withinthe realm of non-polynomial time complexity.My intuition tells
me it's in the realm ofthe non-computable.. (0.35 seconds)

Connectionist Approaches to Clinical Problems in Speech and ...
by C Approaches
The complexity of the experience would result in a chaotic memory of
what ......
There can be no doubt that a connectionist perspective, with its focus
on .....
Non-naming responses are beyond the realm of a model that is, after
all, ......
with linear time-complexity or with polynomial time complexity only if
the ...

[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
8.20 Help needed; 8.21
Reorganize the Computability articles ....
[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
I would like to lengthen the vertical arrows of this ...
[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

You know, mathematicians don't really see the point of padding
out ....

That's ridiculous, and it's completely non-standard for a math
encyclopedia. ...

And last but most of all, thanks to my family for letting me pursue
a .....

Absolute space and absolute time, which, in Newton's universe, ...
(It's now known that everything computable can be programmed using
while loops. ...
The problem isn't the complexity of the function but the awesome rate
at which it grows. ...

(It's now known that everything computable can be pro- ......
The fact—not really a paradox—that you need a group of ......
friends who have tell me it is Cage's finest composition.” ......
ence to the time before God created the universe. Empty ......
A non-integer measure of the irregularity or complexity ...

but I don't know its history.

The English word “abuse” is stronger than the ......
As a result, a mathematical definition hides the richness and
complexity of the ......
various attempts to give a mathematical definition of
“computable ......
My claim that most of the time mathematicians agree on the meaning
of ...

w/writing/h

From: Now that is one happy monkey. on
On Apr 6, 11:13 pm, Shrikeback <shrikeb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 6, 11:06 pm, Shrikeback <shrikeb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 6, 10:53 pm, "Now that is one happy monkey."
>
> > <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The P versus NP question of computer science, and explain the
> > > consequences of its possible resolution, P = ...... universe)
> > > following the laws of nature to produce the output (next state of ...
>
> > > It is simple for an open and keen mind.
>
> > Then the universe would be computable with
> > polynomial time complexity.  I really doubt
> > that.  In fact, I don't even think it's within
> > the realm of non-polynomial time complexity.
> > My intuition tells me it's in the realm of
> > the non-computable.
>
> I guess that wasn't open-minded of me.
> Assuming the unverse = P, all problems
> within P would be contained in the unverse.
> If the unverse were in P, then it's future
> state could be calculated by a Turing
> Machine with polynomial time complexity.
>
> But that's just a matter of definitions.
>
> P is a set of problems, after all, but
> P itself is not a problem, so if P =
> universe, that would preclude universe
> being an element of P, so my first
> post was a bit off base.

This of course holds not only for physics, but all sciences, .....
generate such valid solutions efficiently? This is the P = NP?
question! .....
universe) following the laws of nature to produce the output (next ...

For example we may claim the following:

The Status of the P Versus NP Problem is this funnel constructed by
the laws of physics as they pertain to proteins, .....

All cities as a distances are less than K. All you output is "Yes" or
"No" ...

So, yes, checking the solution is P. Finding the solution is NP. ...

A correct solution to any of the Millennium Prize problems results in
a US$1000000 prize (sometimes ...

1 P versus NP; 2 The Hodge conjecture; 3 The Poincaré conjecture
(proven) ...

In physics, classical Yang–Mills theory is a generalization of the P
vs NP for kids NP, or even P = RP?.

But for the brave souls who patrol the vast expanses of NUMBERS
mathematics and COMPUTABILITY amidst the vast information sea....

We begin to see...

When Wiles announced his proposed solution of the Fermat's Last
Theorem problem in 1993...

Earlier, Escultura captured the last stronghold of physics with
Quantum Complexity and Fundamental Physics.

Why computer scientists won't shut up about P vs. NP. is PART II.
How QC Changes the Picture.

Physics invades Platonic heaven. PART III. The NP Hardness ...

w n is t talk xx t

The third and final reason the resolution is this vaguely simple yet
crisply grasped by a sawtooth intellect is this:

The P versus NP problem deals with .....

a) words of length t, looking for a solution that would cause it to
output 1. ....
b) economics, and physics, many of the natural processes studied and
their capabilities ...
c) advances.in.computing.p

Roughly speaking, a) problems “admit a polynomial time solution”.

NP is the class of problems where a) ....

and beautiful connections between the P v.s NP problem and geometry
present. ......
Graph theory and crystal physics...

meami.org