From: Joe788 on
Once again the Jon Banquer blog leads the way in cutting through all
the bullshit being spread about feature based CAM programming:

http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/is-feature-based-cam-programming-for-those-who-cant-machine/

The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the internet.
If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one
thing... your competition is. ;>)
From: Cliff on
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:34:42 -0800 (PST), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Once again the Jon Banquer blog leads the way in cutting through all
>the bullshit being spread about feature based CAM programming:
>
>http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/is-feature-based-cam-programming-for-those-who-cant-machine/
>
>The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the internet.
>If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one
>thing... your competition is. ;>)

Anybody else recall poor yonnie clueless and his "Total Control"
rants?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_q=total+control&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&scoring=&lr=&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2009&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2009&as_ugroup=alt.machines.cnc&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&safe=off

Tell me he's not a hoot. NOW he wants NO control !!!
--
Cliff

From: Joe788 on
On Nov 22, 5:25 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Once again the Jon Banquer blog leads the way in cutting through all
> the bullshit being spread about feature based CAM programming:
>
> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/is-feature-based-cam-programming-for-...
>
> The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the internet.
> If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one
> thing... your competition is. ;>)

Over 70 hits to this page since it was put up yesterday.

Thank you!