From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>
>
>> The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and
>> his opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that
>> the pic was unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of
>> story.
>

> No, he received no warning. After the 1st post with the attached
> graphic, the post was removed.

For a normally intelligent person, the removal of the post would be warning
enough.

> After the 2cnd post, he was subsequently banned.

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>

| David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>

>>> The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and
>>> his opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that
>>> the pic was unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of
>>> story.

>> No, he received no warning. After the 1st post with the attached
>> graphic, the post was removed.

| For a normally intelligent person, the removal of the post would be warning
| enough.

>> After the 2cnd post, he was subsequently banned.

| He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Not even an 'edge'.

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)nospam~@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

>> No, he received no warning.
>
> Ah! The truth at last! :) I received NO warning.

I mistakenly assumed that you would understand the picture being deleted
was a warning not to do it again. My bad. I will try to be much more
specific in exactly what I intend to say to you from here on out.

> A question for David Lipman - please advise - just *how* do you know
> that > this is an accurate picture of what happened? Dustin Cook ( a
> Malwarebytes employee?) said a while ago, incorrectly, that a warning
> *was* issued! Folk reading here need to know whose word they can
> trust!

Please read the comments I have already written above, slowly. Folk
should also understand that Malwarebytes has nothing whatsoever to do
with my posts here; and that I am a former employee, I have nothing
whatsoever to do with Malwarebytes other than being a happy end user
like the rest of you. BD clearly tries to make out more to a story than
what is actually true.

Thanks for your time, I know it's a total waste having to muddle thru
this BS.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh..
nudge this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)nospam~@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
>
>>> No, he received no warning.
>>
>> Ah! The truth at last! :) I received NO warning.
>
> I mistakenly assumed that you would understand the picture being
> deleted was a warning not to do it again. My bad. I will try to be
> much more specific in exactly what I intend to say to you from here
> on out.

It's about time you let everyone know that Dave was telling the truth about
not getting a warning.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

That is a warning. And he received it 2 times. I don't understand why he and
yourself are the 2 only ones that do not understand that. Most all others and
including myself know this.
Instead of being in a chat group and if you would be participating in help groups
then you would know this. Aside from this BD knows this quite well since it is not
the first time around with similar deletions and explanations . He just played coy
so as he can have sympathy and backup. Typical BD. Looks more and more that you are
the dumb one.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect