From: Jenn on
JD wrote:
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

>> What a pair. And I see they're still at it. One wonders if they say,
>> "No one warned me" when the nice police office stops them for
>> speeding. I suppose they'd try the same if they killed someone.
>>

> Add a new one for him:
>
> BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk
>
> As I have ask everyone here, please stop replying to them. Nobody is
> as dumb as they profess to be. The OaKie is waiting for someone to
> explain when an image becomes pornographic? It's a comedy of morons!

This Okie (not Oakie), keeps asking one simple question. Thus far, it would
seem the morons are the people who can't answer the simple question.

No one will try to answer it because the answer is subjective... if and when
anyone attempts to answer my question, they will lose the argument and
that's why no one has tried.

Now ... at what point does an image become sexually-oriented?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: FromTheRafters on
"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
> JD wrote:

>> As I have ask everyone here, please stop replying to them.

[...]

> Now ... at what point does an image become sexually-oriented?

When it's 'always on top'?

From: Bullwinkle on
Are you not man enough to carry on for yourself?

Why do you hide behid a woman?

"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

--
Dave