From: JD on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "JD"<JD(a)example.invalid>
>
> | David H. Lipman wrote:
>>> From: "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>

>>> You were given two chances.
>

> | Each time you reply, he comes back with more ignorant bs. He's a fool
> | asking for others to not be foolish. He seeks the real truth but he
> | speaks in lies. If you stop replying to boater Dave maybe he'll go away.
> | Maybe. God I hope so. Probably not.
>
> | But it's worth a try. 8-)
>
> Thank you. You are right.
> I was about to reply but, I read this post and canceled the post.

Thank you. Lets see what happens.

--
JD..
From: Bullwinkle on
As a liberal from the UK bd and his lapdogs,think rules apply to others
and not them.

From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>

>> You lack honor and discipline.

| No - I don't.

Yes - You do!

| In fact, the 'Management' at Malwarebytes, by choosing not to
| correspond, have shown very poor management skills.

The management skills of Malwarewarebytes is excellent as they properly and
judiciously
enforced the rules YOU agreed to abide by.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?act=boardrules

Terms of Use:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful,
threatening,
sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable
laws. In addition
you will not engage in any sort of spamming, whether it is comment spam
(injecting a
comment into a thread for the purpose of placing a link back to a website
offering the
same services offered here; or services totally unrelated to this website),
the use of
signature links deemed to be for the sole purpose of increasing web traffic
to a site of
interest by the member, or any combination of those two examples. This
includes the
Personal Message feature."

--
Dave

From: Jenn on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> ~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in news:uf6dnfDt-
> LfgU0DWnZ2dnUVZ8tidnZ2d(a)bt.com:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in

>>> Yay! Thank God... :)
>>>

>> I wrote to Malwarebytes and apologised, btw.
>>
>> Whilst I can (and have) registered again under another name, I'd prefer
>> to have my ban rescinded and revert to being BD.
>>
>> How would you feel about putting in a good word for me, Dustin?

> Are you smoking crack or heavily drinking? You just told me you forged
> yourself a new identity to evade the BAN previously placed on you, and
> then you want me to put in a good word for you? Laughable, frakking
> laughable. You lack honor and disipline.

I'm thinking you're exaggerating quite alot, Dustin. Anyone can register
under any name on any group. Dave just told you he re-registered. He
didn't have to tell you or anyone and could be a member in good standing
under any other username and no one would know... but he TOLD you.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on

> From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>
>
> | sexually-oriented
>
> | **
>
> | I've apologised for posting what was seen as as 'offending' picture. IMO
> | rules should allow for mistakes being made inadvertently, not be used to
> | banish folk forever! That makes no sense at all.
>
> You were given two chances.

Why not give him 5 chances .. or 6 chances.. or 4 chances?? Why do you stop
at 2 chances especially when I saw no warning in the thread Dustin posted?
Ya'll are being a bit of a hard case over a silly thing.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on

"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "JD"<JD(a)example.invalid>

>> | Each time you reply, he comes back with more ignorant bs. He's a fool
>> | asking for others to not be foolish. He seeks the real truth but he
>> | speaks in lies. If you stop replying to boater Dave maybe he'll go
>> away.
>> | Maybe. God I hope so. Probably not.
>>
>> | But it's worth a try. 8-)
>>
>> Thank you. You are right.
>> I was about to reply but, I read this post and canceled the post.

silly person ... nothing is going to happen ... people will pretend to not
read daves posts.. and then ya'll will begin responding because that's what
happens on ngs.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)