From: Bora Yavuz on
Hi,

I'm trying obtain Hoeffding and Spearman correlations of a set of numer=
ic
variables with a dummy response variable as follows:

ods output spearmancorr=3D spearman
hoeffdingcorr=3D hoeffding;

proc corr data=3D diff3.dvlpmnt_small_by_is_trtmnt spearman hoeffding r=
ank;
var &all_numeric_vars;
with overall_afa_activity_as_of_oct1;
weight final_weight;
run;

Here "&all_numeric_vars" is a global macro variable, which is simply a =
list
of selected numeric variables whereas "overall_afa_activity_as_of_oct1"=
is
my 0-1 response variable.

However, I also have a weight variable "final_weight" since I conducted=

stratified random sampling before attempting the analysis.

My problem is that I get the following error that says I am not allowed=
use the "WEIGHT" statement in this case since I have stipulated
"non-parametric options". The log is as follows:

20 ods output spearmancorr=3D spearman
21 hoeffdingcorr=3D hoeffding;
22
23 proc corr data=3D diff3.dvlpmnt_small_by_is_trtmnt spearman
hoeffding rank;
SYMBOLGEN: Macro variable ALL_NUMERIC_VARS resolves to
ATM_ISLEM_YILDA_KAC_DONEM AutoToSavingsFlag
BIREYSEL BS_DK_AKTIFLIK_STATUC1 BS_DK_AKTIFLIK_STATUC2
BS_KK_AKTIFLIK_STATUC2
B_DEK_TASIT B_TASIT B_Tipi_Likit_Ort_Adat3
B_Tipi_Likit_Ort_Adat6 CC_flag DEMFON1
DaysSinceLastCCActivity DebitCardFlag DemandFCFlag IB_STATU=
SUC1
IB_STATUSUC2
INTERNETB_ISLEM_SON_KAC_DONEM ISEMAIL IVP_flag_l3m IVP_flag=
_l6m
KK_ADV_MRC_ISLEM_ADET1
KK_ADV_ONLY_ISLEM1 KK_EKSTRE_NAKIT_USD1 KK_EK_GRANT KK_EK_U=
SER
KK_EK_USER_CLASSIC
KK_EK_USER_PREMIER KK_NEW_ACQUIRED KK_RE_ACQUIRED
KK_RE_ACQUIRED2 KMH_KREDI_ADET KOS
KR_KREDI_BAKIYE_TOP1 KR_VADELI_DVBAKIYE_DOLAR1 LoansFXFlag
MAAS_ODEME_SISTEMI
MAAS_USD_ADJ MESLEK_TIPIC1 MESLEK_TIPIC2 MV_DVBAKIYE_ORT1 O=
TOM
SavingsTLFlag
TELEFONB_AGENT_ISLEM_ADET1 TELEFONB_ISLEM_YILDA_KAC_DONEM
afa_activity_L3M
afa_activity_flag6 afa_ownership_flag3 afa_ownership_flag6
avg_lim_util_l3m
avg_limit_l3m avg_ratio_kk_ekstre_faiz_l3m
avg_ratio_kk_ekstre_nakit_l3m
avg_ratio_kk_ekstre_satis_l3m cust_age_mnth
maks_revolving_balance_l3m
max_liquid_fund_31 max_ratio_kk_ekstre_faiz_l6m
max_ratio_kk_ekstre_taksit_l6m
min_ratio_kk_ekstre_gelir_l3m min_ratio_kk_ekstre_nakit_l6m=

min_ratio_kk_ekstre_satis_l3m min_ratio_kk_ekstre_taksit_l3=
mt_evtel num_of_rev_l3m
num_of_tel ort_kk_ekstre_satis_l6m ort_oo_tutar_l3m
ort_vdszbak_TL_l3m
perc_sl_liquid_fund_31C1 perc_sl_liquid_fund_31C2
perc_sl_oo_tutar_21C1
perc_sl_oo_tutar_21C2 perc_sl_tot_assets_31C1
perc_sl_tot_assets_31C2
perc_sl_vdszbak_TL_21C1 perc_sl_vdszbak_TL_21C2
ratio_kk_ekstre_gelir1
std_KK_TKSTDHL_ISL_ADET_l3m std_kk_ekstre_odeme_l6m
std_limit_l6m
sum_atm_islem_adet_l3m sum_kk_nakit_l3m sum_mv_vdli_islem_l=
3m
tot_assets1 u10 u11 u12
u13 x14 x9 z10_l3m
24 var &all_numeric_vars;
25 with overall_afa_activity_as_of_oct1;
26 weight final_weight;
27 run;

ERROR: Nonparametric options not allowed with WEIGHT statement.
NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.
NOTE: PROCEDURE CORR used (Total process time):
real time 0.04 seconds
cpu time 0.01 seconds

WARNING: Output 'hoeffdingcorr' was not created. Make sure that the ou=
tput
object name, label, or
path is spelled correctly. Also, verify that the appropriate
procedure options are used
to produce the requested output object. For example, verify t=
hat
the NOPRINT option is
not used.
WARNING: Output 'spearmancorr' was not created. Make sure that the out=
put
object name, label, or
path is spelled correctly. Also, verify that the appropriate
procedure options are used
to produce the requested output object. For example, verify t=
hat
the NOPRINT option is
not used.

--> As I asked in the title of this message, "Is There a Procedure Like=

"PROC SURVEYCORR"?" whereby I can use the "WEIGHT" statement?

--> Or simply put, how can I derive the desired non-parametric statisti=
cs
in this case where I have sampling weights?

Thank you very much in advance,

Bora Y.

Bu E-posta mesaj=FD gizlidir. Ayr=FDca hukuken de gizli olabilir.
Mesaj=FDn g=F6nderilmek istendi=F0i ki=FEi siz de=F0ilseniz hi=E7bir k=FD=
sm=FDn=FD
kopyalayamaz, ba=FEkas=FDna g=F6nderemez, ba=FEkas=FDna a=E7=FDklayamaz=
veya
kullanamazs=FDn=FDz. E=F0er bu mesaj size yanl=FD=FEl=FDkla ula=FEm=FD=FE=
sa, l=FCtfen
mesaj=FD ve t=FCm kopyalar=FDn=FD sisteminizden silin ve g=F6nderen ki=FE=
iyi
E-posta yolu ile bilgilendirin.

=DDnternet ileti=FEiminde zaman=FDnda, g=FCvenli, hatas=FDz ya da vir=FC=
ss=FCz
g=F6nderim garanti edilemez.
G=F6nderen taraf hata veya unutmalardan sorumluluk kabul etmez.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

=