From: Eduardo on
Hi everybody,
I wonder if somebody else is experiencing problems, I have been answering
questions for the three past days and none of them had showed up. On Friday I
was not able to see any new questions it was like nobody asked any question
and then on Monday I saw all the questions from that friday
From: Yanick on
On Jan 13, 8:43 am, Eduardo <Edua...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I wonder if somebody else is experiencing problems, I have been answering
> questions for the three past days and none of them had showed up. On Friday I
> was not able to see any new questions it was like nobody asked any question
> and then on Monday I saw all the questions from that friday

Have the same problem when accessing the groups via Microsoft web
site. If you access the groups via google, you should see all your
post.
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
The messages are visible if you access the group directly using the news
server, rather than via the unreliable web interface.
--
David Biddulph