From: Eric on
I would like to have text show on the screen but not when printed, sot of
like defpoints in AutoCAD. Is there a way to do this in Excel?
On a similar note, is there a way to print a cell or even the header or
footer in gray scale or in draft?
From: JP on
Just change the cell font to white and it won't be visible when
printing.

--JP

From: Bill Sharpe on
JP wrote:
> Just change the cell font to white and it won't be visible when
> printing.
>
> --JP
>
> On Jan 13, 9:28 am, Eric <E...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> I would like to have text show on the screen but not when printed, sot of
>> like defpoints in AutoCAD. Is there a way to do this in Excel?
>> On a similar note, is there a way to print a cell or even the header or
>> footer in gray scale or in draft?

Just remember to change the font to black when finished printing. Seems
like a macro is the way to do this automatically.

Bill