From: "Mister Mxyzptlk!" <Mister on
I want attach a song to the Presentation so that it will play concurrently
with the movements of the slides.
From: Michael Koerner on
This is possible. Check here to see how it is done.
Play sounds across multiple slides (A WAV runs through it)
http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00047.htm

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>

"Mister Mxyzptlk!" <Mister Mxyzptlk!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:39D22B24-D960-4F2F-8A7F-4A9554CB8E69(a)microsoft.com...

From: tohlz on
You can insert music by clicking Insert > Movies and Sounds > Sound from
file. You will be prompted whether to play automatically during slideshow, or
to play only when you click on the sound icon.

If you are using wav, you can insert the sound under slide transition(Slide
Show > Slide Transition). Wav can be also embedded into the presentation to
eliminate the risk of link breaking. It is also possible to convert music
into wav format by using sound editor like audacity
(http://audacity.sourceforge.net/).

For information regarding embedding the sound, check this out:
"Sounds/Movies don't play, images disappear or links break when I move or
email a presentation"
http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00155.htm

Also see:
"Play sounds across multiple slides (A WAV runs through it)"
http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00047.htm

Do note the results may varies due to different computers specs. If you
intend to synchronize the sound together with the presentation(if it is
essential for your presentation), you might want to take a look at this
article:
http://www.soniacoleman.com/Tutorials/PowerPoint/synchronizing.htm
--
Site Updated: October 30, 2005