From: Ian Jemmett on
I work in finance and use Excel spreadsheets to ask my clients questions. A
lot of the answers are numerical & I can process the data clients supply.

When I set up the questionnaires I compress all the columns to 10 pixels as
that gives me a lot of flexibility with the layout. I can create sufficiently
wide answer fields by merging cells.

If I print & post the questionnaires - no problem. But I sometimes send them
as attachments to emails, inviting clients to complete them & return them to
me online. Sometimes, large number of very narrow column headings seems to
distract some clients and they think the whole exercise is more complicated
than it really is.

Is there a way I can just display the questions and answer fields? I have an
FSA Excel Pensions Switching spreadsheet that just does this. I can't figure
out how to manipulate the view so that column heading letters and row numbers
no longer appear.

Many thanks.
From: Gary''s Student on
Tools > Options > View and clear row and column headers checkbox
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out the below option from menu

Tools>Options>View>Windows Options> View Row and Column Headers

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)