From: The Bird The on
I have a series of 25 plus telephone meeting that are held nationally. I want
to change the time in sheet one to EST and have sheets 2,3,and 4 change to
CST,MST, and PST automatically.
From: Huber57 on
If you have the EST time in the first sheet, you will want to subtract 1 hour
for sheet 2, 2 hours for sheet three, etc.

If the time is in Sheet1!A1

The formula for CST is: =Sheet1!A1-(1/24)
MST: =Sheet1!A1-(2/24)
PST: =Sheet1!A1-(3/24)

Anytime you update the meeting time in Sheet1!A1, it wil automatically
change the time in the other sheets. Be sure and format the cells to show
the date/time.