From: jkrons on
In a presentation I have a slide with several hyperlinks. Is it
possible to "lock" the slide, so the only way to go on from that
slide, is by using one of the hyperlinks? I have removed the
checkmarks from Clik on the Mouse and Automatic, but I can still leave
the slide, using the scrollwheel on the mouse or the arrow keys on the
keyboard?

I can of course use the kiosk mode, but that will prevent the keyboard
and mouse from being used on all slides.

Jan
From: Jan Kronsell on
Hi

Thank. I will give it a try tomorrow. If it doesn't work, I will put
hyperlinks on all slides, and then put eveyrthing i kiosk mode.

Jan