From: David H. Lipman on
From: "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com>

| +1

+2

--
Dave

From: Peter Foldes on
Changed you name again Troll. 5th one in the last week. Not enough that you Troll
the Office groups now you moved here. Go away and get a life

--
Peter

From: Rhino on
Thanks everyone, especially Ben Myers. Ben's suggestion of resetting the
list got me back to a much longer selection of newsgroups.

I really thought the Microsoft news server was on the verge of disappearing!

And thanks for the warning about the old version of Outlook Express; I plan
to run some Windows Updates soon but have bigger fish to fry first ;-)

--
Rhino

From: Daave on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com>
>
>> +1
>
> +2

+?

From: Bruce Hagen on
+2

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> +1
>
> Gordon wrote:
>> "EN59CVH" <EN59CVH(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> Hey Pig-Hagen,
>>>
>>> There are people (me included) who are not interested in M$ updates.
>>> Why
>>> are you concerned about this? I have not installed any updates since
>>> SP3
>>> was released and I have no plans to do. I have come to the conclusion
>>> that people should not bother with updates because they are becoming
>>> gimmicky to have useless updates month after month that don't serve
>>> any
>>> useful purpose.
>>>
>>> hth
>>>

>> Hey stupid.
>> YOU and all the idiots like you are one of the reasons the internet is
>> awash
>> with WINDOWS viruses - because you can't be arsed to keep your computer
>> secure.
>> I don't give a monkey's nuts about YOUR computer but I do give a fig
>> about
>> having to protect mine from idiots like YOU.
>>
>> CRETIN.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: force dual monitor output