From: Unknown on
No! There was only one. My post to your original post for some reason hasn't
shown up. The post said 'yes'.
(only one post) I was (in my second post) referring to the problem you and
John John solved.

From: sandy58 on
On Apr 20, 1:46 pm, "William B. Lurie" <billu...(a)nospam.net> wrote:
> Is it possible that on all of yesterday, only
> *one* message was posted to this newsgroup?

I see NO posts at all on the 19th? From anyone? Posting jumps from
18th to 20th.
From: Don Phillipson on
"William B. Lurie" <billurie(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> > That's what I see.
>
> I guess everyone has been taking a rest, since John and I
> overburdened the group with my now-solved hibernation
> problem. Thank you all for your tolerance.

Another consideration is that this is mainly a problem-
solving NG and (after years of experience) the XP
community nowadays needs to call for help much
less often than 4 or 8 years ago.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

From: Unknown on
Click view---sort by---choose name---look for steve behman
"sandy58" <aleckie68(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 20, 1:46 pm, "William B. Lurie" <billu...(a)nospam.net> wrote:
> Is it possible that on all of yesterday, only
> *one* message was posted to this newsgroup?

I see NO posts at all on the 19th? From anyone? Posting jumps from
18th to 20th.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: What does "ckkdsk /R" really do?