From: William B. Lurie on
Is it possible that on all of yesterday, only
*one* message was posted to this newsgroup?
From: Doug on
William B. Lurie wrote:
>> Is it possible that on all of yesterday, only
>> *one* message was posted to this newsgroup?

That's what I see.

From: William B. Lurie on
Doug wrote:
> William B. Lurie wrote:
>>> Is it possible that on all of yesterday, only
>>> *one* message was posted to this newsgroup?
>
> That's what I see.

I guess everyone has been taking a rest, since John and I
overburdened the group with my now-solved hibernation
problem. Thank you all for your tolerance.
From: Unknown on
Yep! Norton struck again.

From: William B. Lurie on
"D" saw only the one posting, as did I.
Are you implying there were more, UN?
All my 'regular' other-group and unsorted
mail and garbage offers came through fine.

Unknown wrote:
> Yep! Norton struck again.

> "William B. Lurie" <billurie(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Doug wrote:
>>> That's what I see.

>> I guess everyone has been taking a rest, since John and I
>> overburdened the group with my now-solved hibernation
>> problem. Thank you all for your tolerance.
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: What does "ckkdsk /R" really do?
Next: Warning Message