From: Steve Easton on
For example, an equivalent to this C++ from MSDN:
hr = CoCreateInstance(CLSID_InternetExplorer, NULL, CLSCTX_LOCAL_SERVER,
IID_IWebBrowser2,(LPVOID*)&pIWebBrowser2;);
hr = pIWebBrowser2->Navigate(bstrUrl, &vEmpty;, &vEmpty;, &vEmpty;, &vEmpty;);
hr = pIWebBrowser2->put_Visible(VARIANT_TRUE);

tyia

--

Steve Easton

From: mayayana on
Is that a trick question? I think it's the
same as the following. COM is just very tedious
and verbose in C++.

Dim IE as InternetExplorer
Dim bstrUrl as string
Set IE = New InternetExplorer
bstrUrl = http://www.google.com

IE.Navigate bstrUrl
IE.Visible = True

From: Steve Easton on
Thanks, actually it wasn't a trick question.
It's just that MSDN no longer includes samples for VB.
It's all C++, vb.net or jscript.

So, when you're trying to verify something it's next to impossible,
not even considering throwing Vista into the mix.

--

Steve Easton