From: James on
hutch-- wrote:
> There is an even more powerful tool if you can find one, its called a
> "programmer". They are almost an endangered species

lol :)
From: parag on
On Oct 30, 12:30 pm, James <james(a)dne> wrote:
> hutch-- wrote:
> > There is an even more powerful tool if you can find one, its called a
> > "programmer". They are almost an endangered species
>
> lol :)

starting with sarcasm was good
But thanks a ton for showing some light,
Some body in my team later on foudn out that the stack got corrupted
by some other process, in the grid.
This wa happening intermittently and was very difficult to catch

Thanks a lot.
From: Alexei A. Frounze on
On Nov 1, 11:03 pm, parag <parag.p...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 12:30 pm, James <james(a)dne> wrote:
>
> > hutch-- wrote:
> > > There is an even more powerful tool if you can find one, its called a
> > > "programmer". They are almost an endangered species
>
> > lol :)
>
> starting with sarcasm was good
> But thanks a ton for showing some light,
> Some body in my team later on foudn out that the stack got corrupted
> by some other process, in the grid.
> This wa happening intermittently and was very difficult to catch
>
> Thanks a lot.

Stack corruptions are typically due to overflowing the on-stack
buffers (indexing beyond buffer ends) or using bad pointers
(uninitialized, miscalculated, etc). You really really really want to
look for these in your code.

Alex