From: Adrian Davis on
Is there a place I can download the SUNWlucfg package from?

Many Thanks,
=Adrian=
From: Sami Ketola on
Adrian Davis <adrian(a)satisoft.com> wrote:
> Is there a place I can download the SUNWlucfg package from?

SUNWlucfg is on the Solaris media from where you installed the
system in the first place. A

You can get the lastest media for testing from here:
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/get.jsp

Sami

From: Adrian Davis on
On 29 June, 17:30, Sami Ketola <Sami.Ket...(a)iki.finland.invalid>
wrote:
> Adrian Davis <adr...(a)satisoft.com> wrote:
> > Is there a place I can download the SUNWlucfg package from?
>
> SUNWlucfg is on the Solaris media from where you installed the
> system in the first place. A

I "inherited" the server from another admin. I don't have the release
media. I was just hoping there was a quick method to do this.
Apparently not. Never mind...

Many Thanks,
=Adrian=
From: Andrew Gabriel on
In article <2mjpf7-oh3.ln1(a)mankeli.homeip.net>,
Sami Ketola <Sami.Ketola(a)iki.finland.invalid> writes:
> Adrian Davis <adrian(a)satisoft.com> wrote:
>> Is there a place I can download the SUNWlucfg package from?
>
> SUNWlucfg is on the Solaris media from where you installed the
> system in the first place. A
>
> You can get the lastest media for testing from here:
> http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/get.jsp

Actually, you should install it from the media you are upgrading to,
so if you are going to upgrade to latest Update release, then using
this media is the right place to get it.
This applies to all the live upgrade packages - remove existing ones
first, and then install the packages from the upgrade media.

--
Andrew Gabriel