From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
I'm not sure I made myself clear enough...
What I meant was:
* Type all the row numbers - where you want the Page-Break - into a range of
adjacent cells.
[If you need 25 page breaks - type the 25 row numbers into 25 cells - like:
F1:F25 or any other range].
* Select those 25 cells and run the Macro.
Micky