From: Georgios Petasis on
στις 16/7/2010 19:18, O/H Jeff Hobbs έγραψε:
> On Jul 12, 8:54 am, George Petasis<petas...(a)yahoo.gr> wrote:
>> I was looking at the distributions of ActiveState, and seems that both
>> perl& python have 64 bit distributions for windows, but not tcl.
>>
>> Is there a (windows specific) reason for it?
>> (64 bit distributions exist for linux for example, so this seems
>> unrelated to tcl/teacup/etc.)
>
> You will find the ActiveTcl 64-bit Windows download at:
> http://www.activestate.com/activetcl/downloads
>
> Jeff

Oh, that is perfect. I haven't noticed that there was an 46bit
distribution of 8.5, as I use 8.6. But again, this is good news!

George
From: drscrypt on
On 7/16/2010 12:18 PM, Jeff Hobbs wrote:

> You will find the ActiveTcl 64-bit Windows download at:
> http://www.activestate.com/activetcl/downloads
>
> Jeff

Are the libraries that come with it and in the teapot also 64-bit enabled?

FYI, the 32-bit versions when installed on 64-bit Windows have problems
with file paths (can't find libraries, files, etc. in a wrapped
application). I am guessing that it has something to do with "(x86)" in
the name of the new Program Folders for such programs.

DrS