From: Serena K. on

--
Serena
From: Serena K. on
Is there a way to alphabetize all day events in an outlook calendar so that
recurring all day events and single occurrence all day events are
alphabetized?

Currently, recurring events appear at the top by duration of event (longer
first, then shorter), then single all day events.

Of course, the workaround would be to enter each reoccurrence as a single
event on each day but who wants to do that?

--
Serena

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Serena K." <Serena(a)community.nospam> wrote in message

> Is there a way to alphabetize all day events in an outlook calendar so that
> recurring all day events and single occurrence all day events are
> alphabetized?
>
> Currently, recurring events appear at the top by duration of event (longer
> first, then shorter), then single all day events.
>
> Of course, the workaround would be to enter each reoccurrence as a single
> event on each day but who wants to do that?

I don't think you can change that order.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: James Luo on
As I know, all day event is sorted out alphabetically by default, despite
of the type of the occurrence

I set the view to "Day", and create a test all day event (Single
occurrence) with "a" as the subject. The "a" event will appear in the top
of the all day events; and if I changed the subject to "z", the test event
will move to the bottom of the all day events

If I've misunderstood the question, please feel free to correct me