From: Serena K. on
To see what I am talking about:
Create 2 single-day all day events ("A test" and "Z test"
Now create 2 all day events that span two days ("A test" and "Z test" again)
If you want to really see what I'm saying, create 2 more all day events that
span several days naming them the same.

If you are like me you will see three groupings (according to duration) with
all three groups sorted alpha.

We want all events to sort alpha no matter what the duration length.

Thanks
--
Serena

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Serena K." <Serena(a)community.nospam> wrote in message

> We want all events to sort alpha no matter what the duration length.

And I already told you that I believe you cannot. You cannot control the
order Outlook sorts in the view.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: James Luo on
O, I see your point. As I tested, it's the expected behavior.

Agree with Brian. Per my research, there's no feature that can change this
behavior in the outlook natively.

You can use the programming newsgroup to see if there's any method to
accomplish such task by using script
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905346.aspx