From: ExProgrammer on
I have the "save a copy in sent items" option on, but my mailbox fills up
really fast. I'd like to have a prompt each time I hit the send button. The
prompt would ask me if I would like to save a copy in my Sent Items folder
and I would be able to respond yes or no. This way I can be judicious about
what I save (and I don't have a huge clean-up effort every so often!).

Is this possible?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Sure. You need to use VBA - see if outlookcode.com has a code sample for
this.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

Here see sample #2:
http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&lang=en&smp=54&cmd=showitem

If you want it to be more comfortable, see SAM (link in my signature). For
instance, you can predetermine for which mails SAM should ask you for the
folder, and for which it should delete the emails automatically.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Am Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:08:01 -0700 schrieb ExProgrammer:

> I have the "save a copy in sent items" option on, but my mailbox fills up
> really fast. I'd like to have a prompt each time I hit the send button.
The
> prompt would ask me if I would like to save a copy in my Sent Items folder
> and I would be able to respond yes or no. This way I can be judicious
about
> what I save (and I don't have a huge clean-up effort every so often!).
>
> Is this possible?

Pages: 1
Prev: pdf dOCUMENT
Next: New Item Alert