From: Greg on
I have a file with about 100 tabs along the bottom for other tables. I have
a row that I need to copy and insert into each one of those (at the top,
first row). I can copy and insert row into each tab individually but is
there a way to have this insert into all of them at once in the same place?
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Yes. Group the sheets.

For Excel help on how to group sheets, type "group sheets" into Excel help.
--
David Biddulph

"Greg" <Greg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a file with about 100 tabs along the bottom for other tables. I
> have
> a row that I need to copy and insert into each one of those (at the top,
> first row). I can copy and insert row into each tab individually but is
> there a way to have this insert into all of them at once in the same
> place?

Pages: 1
Prev: Pivot Table
Next: excel 2007 saving issues