From: KTR on
I have a pivot table based on an excel worksheet with five columns - Date,
Call From (Names), To, Time, and Type.

In the pivot table, i am using From for the rows. I also use From in the
values area as i want to count the number of times the data in From appears -
as there can be repeats. Next, I want to use Time as it relates to Call From.
Time ranges from 0 to > 0. I want to specifically count how many 0s and
greater than 0s. i thought i could filter for the data after adding the Time
field to the data area - it allows a filter but the results do not change.

I am using Excel 2007. I hope this makes sens
From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007 PivotTable
Value Filter
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/06_04_10.xlsx