From: scooter262 on
I just updated to 2007 from 2003. In 2003, I could click "Edit" from the menu
of an opened message, and add annotations. I can't seem to figure out how to
do this in 2007 -- I don't see that as an option in the available menus when
I have a message open, nor from the list of messages.
From: Bob I on
message tab, other actions, edit

From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
It works pretty much the same in Outlook 2007: Open the message. In the
Actions group on the ribbon, choose Other Actions | Edit Message.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP