From: Glenn Knickerbocker on
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:34:57 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
>*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

Well, sure. Who *wouldn't* want that around here?

�R The anti-suffragists will continue to be eligible, won't they?
http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/engel.html --Ida Husted Harper
From: Ray Haddad on
<jeffreybloss(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

All of this takes on hyper-significance to you because you happen to
be the real narcissist. Poor baby.
--
Ray
From: John D Salt on
"Matthew L. Martin" <nothere(a)notnow.never> wrote in news:ClCSm.17848
$Lq5.17689(a)newsfe20.iad:

[Snips]
> Mr. Bloss, meet Mr. [Hammond]. Mr. [Hammond], meet Mr. Bloss.
>
> I think you two will get on like a house afire.

Dammit, more competition for research grants in abuse-based science.

How am I ever going to find funding for flinging more curries now?

All the best,

John

Director and Chief Shot-firer
Gokmop Towers Foodstuffs Ballistics Research Laboratory
Gokmop Towers, Risca

--
In what method shall we implement the matrix of this government display
picnic?
From: Matthew L. Martin on
John D Salt wrote:
> "Matthew L. Martin" <nothere(a)notnow.never> wrote in news:ClCSm.17848
> $Lq5.17689(a)newsfe20.iad:
>
> [Snips]
>> Mr. Bloss, meet Mr. [Hammond]. Mr. [Hammond], meet Mr. Bloss.
>>
>> I think you two will get on like a house afire.
>
> Dammit, more competition for research grants in abuse-based science.
>
> How am I ever going to find funding for flinging more feces now?

IFYPFY.

Matthew

--
I have two granddaughters:

Alex will find a way to silently get from where she is to where she
wants to be.
Anna will make an Anna sized hole between where she is to where she
wants to be.