From: BURT on
There are four fundamental sizes of the atom. There are 4 electron
shells and they are sphere. When there is a bond electron inbetween
two atoms that absorbs light it expands both of its atoms and it goes
to their next outer shells.

Bonded atoms of molecules expand and contract; as in heating water and
letting it cool.

Mitch Raemsch - Aether flow is Two Times
From: Salmon Egg on
In article
<e5c8a5de-cf92-4ffd-8c1e-04c6f0c68a02(a)m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
BURT <macromitch(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> There are four fundamental sizes of the atom. There are 4 electron
> shells and they are sphere. When there is a bond electron inbetween
> two atoms that absorbs light it expands both of its atoms and it goes
> to their next outer shells.
>
> Bonded atoms of molecules expand and contract; as in heating water and
> letting it cool.
>
> Mitch Raemsch - Aether flow is Two Times

Do you have a clue to what you are talking about? Do you understand
anything about statistical mechanics or quantum theory? My guess is that
your knowledge is superficial at best.

Expansion of molecules arises from vibrations of the atomic components
that stretch or bend the molecule. For strongly bonded molecules there
just is no vibrational excitation as a consequence of quantum mechanics.
Remember that kT at room temperature is about 1/40 of an electron volt.
Bond energies can be an electron volt or so, the equivalent to the
average energy of a degree of freedom of 11,600�K. The Boltzmann factor
indicates that there will be no significant molecular expansion at low
temperature.

Read up on the theory of specific heats by Einstein and Debye.

Bill

--
An old man would be better off never having been born.
From: BURT on
On Dec 5, 8:22 pm, Salmon Egg <Salmon...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article
> <e5c8a5de-cf92-4ffd-8c1e-04c6f0c68...(a)m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> > There are four fundamental sizes of the atom. There are 4 electron
> > shells and they are sphere. When there is a bond electron inbetween
> > two atoms that absorbs light it expands both of its atoms and it goes
> > to their next outer shells.
>
> > Bonded atoms of molecules expand and contract; as in heating water and
> > letting it cool.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch - Aether flow is Two Times
>
> Do you have a clue to what you are talking about? Do you understand
> anything about statistical mechanics or quantum theory? My guess is that
> your knowledge is superficial at best.
>
> Expansion of molecules arises from vibrations of the atomic components
> that stretch or bend the molecule. For strongly bonded molecules there
> just is no vibrational excitation as a consequence of quantum mechanics.
> Remember that kT at room temperature is about 1/40 of an electron volt.
> Bond energies can be an electron volt or so, the equivalent to the
> average energy of a degree of freedom of 11,600°K. The Boltzmann factor
> indicates that there will be no significant molecular expansion at low
> temperature.
>
> Read up on the theory of specific heats by Einstein and Debye.
>
> Bill
>
> --
> An old man would be better off never having been born.

What you are talking about is just old science. I am better than that.

It is simple bonds are at the surface of the atoms and when they heat
up they expand taking the bond to an outer shell.

The quantum vibration of the atom does not change its size. Heat or
radiation does.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr. on
On Dec 5, 6:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> There are four fundamental sizes of the atom. There are 4 electron
> shells and they are sphere. When there is a bond electron inbetween
> two atoms that absorbs light it expands both of its atoms and it goes
> to their next outer shells.
>
> Bonded atoms of molecules expand and contract; as in heating water and
> letting it cool.

So, as the water (Aich-Two-Oh) heats, Aich goes to its "next outer
shell", away from the Two Oh? :-)

From: BURT on
On Dec 5, 9:03 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
<ostap_bender_1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 6:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > There are four fundamental sizes of the atom. There are 4 electron
> > shells and they are sphere. When there is a bond electron inbetween
> > two atoms that absorbs light it expands both of its atoms and it goes
> > to their next outer shells.
>
> > Bonded atoms of molecules expand and contract; as in heating water and
> > letting it cool.
>
> So, as the water (Aich-Two-Oh) heats, Aich goes to its "next outer
> shell", away from the Two Oh? :-)

Both atoms expand together at the bond electron inbewteen them when
that electron absorbs in heat or light.

Mitch Raemsch

> > Mitch Raemsch - Aether flow is Two Times- Hide quoted text -

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: !!! Isn't Mark(ie) Great !!!
Next: Static g-fields