From: BURT on
Lone atoms expand when abosrbing light but when there are two bonded
atoms the outer bond electron inbetween them absorbs and both atoms
expand.

Mitch Raemsch
From: porky_pig_jr on
On Dec 6, 4:33 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Lone atoms expand when abosrbing light but when there are two bonded
> atoms the outer bond electron inbetween them absorbs  and both atoms
> expand.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

absorbs to where?
From: BURT on
On Dec 6, 2:32 pm, "porky_pig...(a)my-deja.com" <porky_pig...(a)my-
deja.com> wrote:
> On Dec 6, 4:33 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Lone atoms expand when abosrbing light but when there are two bonded
> > atoms the outer bond electron inbetween them absorbs  and both atoms
> > expand.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> absorbs to where?

Absorption doesn't go anywhere. But quantum jump changes the size of
the atom. And when the bond electron absorbs the two atoms expand.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Mark on
On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 14:48:26 -0800 (PST), BURT wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2:32�pm, "porky_pig...(a)my-deja.com" <porky_pig...(a)my-
> deja.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 6, 4:33�pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Lone atoms expand when abosrbing light but when there are two bonded
>>> atoms the outer bond electron inbetween them absorbs �and both atoms
>>> expand.
>>
>>> Mitch Raemsch
>>
>> absorbs to where?
>
> Absorption doesn't go anywhere. But quantum jump changes the size of
> the atom. And when the bond electron absorbs the two atoms expand.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

You're wrong but I don't have time
to correct you. I am buying a jet plane.
--
Mark
From: BURT on
On Dec 6, 4:23 pm, Mark <blueriver...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 14:48:26 -0800 (PST), BURT wrote:
> > On Dec 6, 2:32 pm, "porky_pig...(a)my-deja.com" <porky_pig...(a)my-
> > deja.com> wrote:

> >> absorbs to where?
>
> > Absorption doesn't go anywhere. But quantum jump changes the size of
> > the atom. And when the bond electron absorbs the two atoms expand.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> You're wrong but I don't have time
> to correct you. I am buying a jet plane.
> --
> Mark- Hide quoted text -

Plaese make the time to show me where I am wrong.

Mitch Raemsch
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: !!! Isn't Mark(ie) Great !!!