From: Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr. on
On Dec 5, 9:20 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 9:03 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
>
> <ostap_bender_1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 5, 6:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > There are four fundamental sizes of the atom. There are 4 electron
> > > shells and they are sphere. When there is a bond electron inbetween
> > > two atoms that absorbs light it expands both of its atoms and it goes
> > > to their next outer shells.
>
> > > Bonded atoms of molecules expand and contract; as in heating water and
> > > letting it cool.
>
> > So, as the water (Aich-Two-Oh) heats, Aich goes to its "next outer
> > shell", away from the Two Oh? :-)
>
> Both atoms expand together at the bond electron inbewteen them when
> that electron absorbs in heat or light.

Both? So, how many atoms are there in a water molecule?
From: BURT on
On Dec 5, 9:29 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
<ostap_bender_1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 9:20 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 5, 9:03 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
>
> > <ostap_bender_1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > So, as the water (Aich-Two-Oh) heats, Aich goes to its "next outer
> > > shell", away from the Two Oh? :-)
>
> > Both atoms expand together at the bond electron inbewteen them when
> > that electron absorbs in heat or light.
>
> Both? So, how many atoms are there in a water molecule?- Hide quoted text -

I pointed out the simple example of two atoms bonded. You can figure
out how many atoms are in molecules for yourself.

Bye. Bye.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr. on
On Dec 5, 9:33 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 9:29 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
>

> <ostap_bender_1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 5, 9:20 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Both atoms expand together at the bond electron inbewteen them when
> > > that electron absorbs in heat or light.
>
> > Both? So, how many atoms are there in a water molecule?- Hide quoted text -

> I pointed out the simple example of two atoms bonded. You can figure
> out how many atoms are in molecules for yourself.

Of course I can: two: Aich and Two-Oh.
From: BURT on
On Dec 5, 9:38 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
<ostap_bender_1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 9:33 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 5, 9:29 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
>
> > <ostap_bender_1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Both? So, how many atoms are there in a water molecule?- Hide quoted text -

> > I pointed out the simple example of two atoms bonded. You can figure
> > out how many atoms are in molecules for yourself.
>
> Of course I can: two: Aich and Two-Oh.- Hide quoted text -

Well good for you. You get a brownie button.
From: Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr. on
On Dec 5, 9:45 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 9:38 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
>

> <ostap_bender_1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 5, 9:33 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > I pointed out the simple example of two atoms bonded. You can figure
> > > out how many atoms are in molecules for yourself.
>
> > Of course I can: two: Aich and Two-Oh.
>
> Well good for you. You get a brownie button.

I want more than that. You have made the discovery that when the water
heats up, its molecule expands and becomes engorged. I have made an
equally revolutionary discovery that the water molecule consists of
two atoms. I want to submit our discoveries in a joint paper to the
Science magazine.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: !!! Isn't Mark(ie) Great !!!