From: Mark on
On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:38:34 -0800 (PST), BURT wrote:

> On Dec 6, 4:23�pm, Mark <blueriver...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 14:48:26 -0800 (PST), BURT wrote:

>>> Absorption doesn't go anywhere. But quantum jump changes the size of
>>> the atom. And when the bond electron absorbs the two atoms expand.
>>
>>> Mitch Raemsch
>>
>> You're wrong but I don't have time
>> to correct you. I am buying a jet plane.
>> --
>> Mark- Hide quoted text -

> Plaese make the time to show me where I am wrong.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

You're challenged to comprhension. I haven't the
time, you're wrong, get over yourself.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
From: BURT on
On Dec 6, 5:59 pm, Mark <blueriver...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:38:34 -0800 (PST), BURT wrote:

> >> You're wrong but I don't have time
> >> to correct you. I am buying a jet plane.
> >> --
> >> Mark- Hide quoted text -

> > Plaese make the time to show me where I am wrong.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> You're challenged to comprhension. I haven't the
> time, you're wrong, get over yourself.
> --
> Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
>          scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
> And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.- Hide quoted text -

Try again.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr. on
On Dec 6, 6:19 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 6, 5:59 pm, Mark <blueriver...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Plaese make the time to show me where I am wrong.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > You're challenged to comprhension. I haven't the
> > time, you're wrong, get over yourself.
> > --
>
> Try again.

You want a second opinion? You are ugly too. /Rodney Dangerfield/

From: BURT on
When any atom expands when one of its outer electrons absorbs enough
energy to quantum jump it takes the bond electrons with it.

Mitch Raemsch
From: tadchem on
On Dec 5, 11:22 pm, Salmon Egg <Salmon...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article
> <e5c8a5de-cf92-4ffd-8c1e-04c6f0c68...(a)m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> > There are four fundamental sizes of the atom. There are 4 electron
> > shells and they are sphere. When there is a bond electron inbetween
> > two atoms that absorbs light it expands both of its atoms and it goes
> > to their next outer shells.
>
> > Bonded atoms of molecules expand and contract; as in heating water and
> > letting it cool.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch - Aether flow is Two Times
>
> Do you have a clue to what you are talking about? Do you understand
> anything about statistical mechanics or quantum theory? My guess is that
> your knowledge is superficial at best.
>
> Expansion of molecules arises from vibrations of the atomic components
> that stretch or bend the molecule. For strongly bonded molecules there
> just is no vibrational excitation as a consequence of quantum mechanics.
> Remember that kT at room temperature is about 1/40 of an electron volt.
> Bond energies can be an electron volt or so, the equivalent to the
> average energy of a degree of freedom of 11,600°K. The Boltzmann factor
> indicates that there will be no significant molecular expansion at low
> temperature.
>
> Read up on the theory of specific heats by Einstein and Debye.

BURT (aka Mitch Raemsch) doesn't have the attention span to read
anything longer than his own posts.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last