From: Leo on
Is there a replacement or alternative property for the listbox ItemData
property when using a listview?

From: Nobody on
"Leo" <ttdhead(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a replacement or alternative property for the listbox ItemData
> property when using a listview?

Tag property.

From: Dee Earley on
On 05/08/2010 17:55, Nobody wrote:
> "Leo"<ttdhead(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a replacement or alternative property for the listbox ItemData
>> property when using a listview?
>
> Tag property.

(Of the ListItem object)

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: MikeD on

"Dee Earley" <dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk> wrote in message

> On 05/08/2010 17:55, Nobody wrote:
>> "Leo"<ttdhead(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Is there a replacement or alternative property for the listbox ItemData
>>> property when using a listview?
>>
>> Tag property.
>
> (Of the ListItem object)

And if using the Common Controls 6 OCX, ListSubItem objects have a Tag
property.

--
Mike