From: sunlite on
thanks David so much!

Would you be so kind to explain in detail?
i.e. how to Program the solution to equation ?

then how to use the plotting tool using VB or VBA, instead of manually.

thanks again

From: MikeD on
Are you going to pay him for doing your work for you? <g>

--
Mike

From: David Kerber on
In article <33053BB0-9B0F-4454-A74A-EAE8554FF248(a)microsoft.com>,
sunlite(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...

> thanks David so much!
>
> Would you be so kind to explain in detail?
> i.e. how to Program the solution to equation ?

Find the equation in some mathematical handbook. For example, if you
were doing a quadratic, you might find:

s = ax^2 + bx + c

You write a vb program that will have something like:

dim a as double, b as double, c as double, s as double, x as double
dim plotdata(20)

for x = 0 to 19
s = a*x^2 + b*x + c
plotdata(x) = s
next x

As for plotting, you'll either need to write your own, or find a 3rd
party package. I use GigaSoft ProEssentials. It may be more than you
need, but there are tons of others out there.