From: Jan Lorenz on
Hallo,

I have VB 6 running on windows 7. For a given project, I need some ocx
files. I have copied the the files into the SysWow64 directory and
registered. There have also worked out all but the wheels.ocx
(http://www.vb4all.de/cgi-bin/loadframe.pl?ID=vb/komponenten/komponente0018.shtml).
During the registration, it always appears the message "module not found
....", but this file exists in this directory.

What can it be?
Jan

From: Mike Williams on
"Jan Lorenz" <knarzer77(a)gmx.de> wrote in message

> I have VB 6 running on windows 7. For a given project, I need
> some ocx files. I have copied the the files into the SysWow64
> directory and registered. There have also worked out all but
> the wheels.ocx
> (http://www.vb4all.de/cgi-bin/loadframe.pl?ID=vb/komponenten/komponente0018.shtml).
> During the registration, it always appears the message "module
> not found ...", but this file exists in this directory. What can it be?

Perhaps there is a dependency missing? Have you checked it with Dependency
Walker?

Mike

From: Nobody on
"Jan Lorenz" <knarzer77(a)gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hallo,
>
> I have VB 6 running on windows 7. For a given project, I need some ocx
> files. I have copied the the files into the SysWow64 directory and
> registered. There have also worked out all but the wheels.ocx
> (http://www.vb4all.de/cgi-bin/loadframe.pl?ID=vb/komponenten/komponente0018.shtml).
> During the registration, it always appears the message "module not found
> ...", but this file exists in this directory.

Dependency Walker shows that it needs MSVBVM50.DLL.

From: Dee Earley on
On 05/08/2010 14:04, Nobody wrote:
> "Jan Lorenz"<knarzer77(a)gmx.de> wrote in message
>> Hallo,
>>
>> I have VB 6 running on windows 7. For a given project, I need some ocx
>> files. I have copied the the files into the SysWow64 directory and
>> registered. There have also worked out all but the wheels.ocx
>> (http://www.vb4all.de/cgi-bin/loadframe.pl?ID=vb/komponenten/komponente0018.shtml).
>> During the registration, it always appears the message "module not found
>> ...", but this file exists in this directory.
>
> Dependency Walker shows that it needs MSVBVM50.DLL.

Which you also need to install with the other VB5 runtime DLLs. I'm not
sure exactly what's required but it should be easy to find out with bit
of research.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: Jan Lorenz on
Hi,

"Dee Earley" <dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On 05/08/2010 14:04, Nobody wrote:
>> Dependency Walker shows that it needs MSVBVM50.DLL.
>
> Which you also need to install with the other VB5 runtime DLLs. I'm not
> sure exactly what's required but it should be easy to find out with bit
> of research.

Thank you very much for your good help.

regards
Jan