From: Nate Kando on
I am running a control system in Simulink that outputs power to grid into a power electronic converter. Because I want to see the data in the PEC over the entire time that the control system is running, I'd like all of the data to be processed.

The PEC, which has a much smaller sampling step, floods the memory after a short period of time. I tried to iterate simulations in small intervals of time,
(e.g. 0 to .5s and then .5 to 1s and so on)
and then save the data, planning to compile it later after simulating a large period of time, but each new simulation at whichever start time is the same as the one that occurs at zero, even though the input data has been set to run off of a time series that accounts for all times.

Is it possible to use Simulink in the manner that I am trying?