From: Jeff Gaines on

I am having great difficulty turning on JIT Debugging for VS 2008 on XP
Pro-x64.

There is plenty of information on the web - basically it says:

Set the jitDebugging value in the machine.config or application.exe.config
file, located in the system.windows.forms section to true. For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

I have 2 machine.config files so presumably I need to edit both.

However you can't just stick the above in at the end of the file - and I
don't have a system.windows.forms section.

So please where should I add these 3 lines?

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
There are 3 types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those
From: Jeff Gaines on
On 11/01/2010 in message <xn0gp0lya1ca31a001(a)msnews.microsoft.com> Jeff
Gaines wrote:

[snipped]

Panic over, I found my notes.
It works if you add it at the end of the file on the line before the
closing </configuration>
so it looks like this:

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true"/>
</configuration>

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
That's an amazing invention but who would ever want to use one of them?
(President Hayes speaking to Alexander Graham Bell on the invention of the
telephone)