From: bar on
I need a way to have an Ajax slide appear simultaneously next to the
exposed accordion section when I click on the accordion tab. here is
the site: http://weddinginvegas.com

I've already tried placing it here. <h3><a href="#">Section ?</a></h3>
it does not activate.
I've tried creating functions and placing them there, still to no
avail. Please help, anyone?

The users just don't see the buttons to click on.

Here is the simplified code:

site: http://weddinginvegas.com/

This is the Head content for the index.php or similarly the index.html
file.

<link href="JQ2/css/wedding-theme/jquery-ui-1.8rc3.custom.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="JQ2/development-bundle/
jquery-1.4.2.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="JQ/js/jquery.validate.js"></
script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="JQ2/js/jquery-
ui-1.8rc3.custom.min.js"></script>
<?php require ("inc/ieFix.html"); ?>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
$(".akidna").accordion({
active: 9,
header: "h3",
collapsible: false,
fillSpace: true,
autoHeight: true
});
});
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/revisedSlickSlideShowWide.js"></
script>

<h3><a href="#">Section 1</a></h3> // first tab clicked opens the tab
below

<h3><a href="#">Section 2</a></h3> // first tab clicked opens the tab
below

<h3><a href="#">Secton 11</a></h3> // first tab clicked opens the tab
below

Q. How do I eliminate the <a href="#cx-?">Our Packages</a> and have it
being invoked while the section is exposed simultanously?
From: Hans-Georg Michna on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:33:21 -0700 (PDT), bar wrote:

>I need a way to have an Ajax slide appear simultaneously next to the
>exposed accordion section when I click on the accordion tab. here is
>the site: http://weddinginvegas.com
>[...]
>Q. How do I eliminate the <a href="#cx-?">Our Packages</a> and have it
>being invoked while the section is exposed simultanously?

I don't understand the question. What's an accordion section or
an accordion tab? Perhaps you can give instructions on where
exactly to click to see the problem.

I can already see that there are lots of other things that could
be improved. First I would eliminate all the inner scroll bars
and the fixed width, for which there seems to be no need. Modern
tablet PC and smartphone screens are 800 pixels wide, while
others prefer larger widths.

And with all the jQuery stuff in there, why should the page not
work in Opera? Don't you like to have any business with Opera
users? They marry too, occasionally. (:-)

Hans-Georg
From: Alan Gutierrez on
bar wrote:
> I need a way to have an Ajax slide appear simultaneously next to the
> exposed accordion section when I click on the accordion tab. here is
> the site: http://weddinginvegas.com

What is a slide exactly? You want a tool tip? Something to call out that
the element is clickable?

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan(a)blogometer.com - http://twitter.com/bigeasy
From: Luuk on
Op 24-07-10 19:33, bar schreef:
> I need a way to have an Ajax slide appear simultaneously next to the
> exposed accordion section when I click on the accordion tab. here is
> the site: http://weddinginvegas.com

here they know how to make an accordion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYsSifiDapo

From: David Mark on
On Jul 24, 2:22 pm, Alan Gutierrez <a...(a)blogometer.com> wrote:
> bar wrote:
> > I need a way to have an Ajax slide appear simultaneously next to the
> > exposed accordion section when I click on the accordion tab. here is
> > the site:http://weddinginvegas.com
>
> What is a slide exactly? You want a tool tip? Something to call out that
> the element is clickable?

It seems clear that the OP wants to display the content found in each
"pane" (or slide as they call it) in some sort of tooltip-like element
on rolling over each corresponding tab.

The follow-up from the OP eludes me though (I didn't watch the cited
movie).