From: Dr J R Stockton on
In comp.lang.javascript message <c192fd33-b52c-4c62-a7b6-93dfbe8b2095(a)y1
1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, Thu, 24 Jun 2010 09:20:30, lunaclaire
<szagerman(a)gmail.com> posted:

>I'm working on a proj where we need to plot a series of time durations
>as a bar chart.
>
>Currently, we've been using JSChart for various charts, but I now need
>to plot a data series that displays the bars labeled with the time
>durations in "mm:ss" format and it seems like JSChart can only take a
>series of decimal numbers for its plotting and then uses those values
>for the labels. It also seems that the y-axis can only be labeled with
>the same decimal valued scale (vs one with diff time intervals).

A moderately competent programmer might be helped by looking at what I
have done with divs in
<URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-misc1.htm>
or, for up-to-date browsers, on a canvas in
<URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-grphx.htm>.

Can you get such a person to work for you?

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
<URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt> RAH Prins : c.l.p.b mFAQ;