From: Malcolm McLean on
Someone want me to write a book in/on Java.

Anyone any ideas for something that isn't currently well-served by the
market?

From: Mensanator on
On Sep 13, 1:29�pm, "Malcolm McLean" <regniz...(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
> Someone want me to write a book in/on Java.
>
> Anyone any ideas for something that isn't currently well-served by the
> market?

How to Drop Java and Learn a Useful Language, Like Python
From: Nick Keighley on
On 13 Sep, 19:29, "Malcolm McLean" <regniz...(a)btinternet.com> wrote:

> Someone want me to write a book in/on Java.
>
> Anyone any ideas for something that isn't currently well-served by the
> market?

don't they know why they want a Java book?
From: [Jongware] on
Malcolm McLean wrote:
> Someone want me to write a book in/on Java.
>
> Anyone any ideas for something that isn't currently well-served by the
> market?

As of yet, there aren't many cowboy stories written in Java.

[Jw]
From: Flammarion on
On 13 Sep, 19:29, "Malcolm McLean" <regniz...(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
> Someone want me to write a book in/on Java.
>
> Anyone any ideas for something that isn't currently well-served by the
> market?

There's a heck of a lot of books on java already.